Saturday 2 July 2011

Igloo of the week

Welcome everyone today I will give out the reward of penguin of the week!!! There has been a lot of votes about which one should be picked out of the top 5 but one penguin did stand out from the crowd. I saw it on her blog which narrows it down to 3 and the pic is from her blog. Ok time to announce the winner. And the winner IS.... Saraapril. Congratulations saraapril you are the winner for this week. Here is her iggy below!
Congrats Saraapril.
INFORMATION: All this writing will be gone next week for room for the next winner so maybe copy this if you like it.
Posted by- Jack882o2 (Igloo winner judge).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you rock saraapril and you have a really cool igloo.

Anonymous said...

Congrats saraapril and Spike can I be on your wall of fame please?
Pancakes7

Spike91347 said...

Hi pancakes7 you can if I find something you have done to deserve it or you could tell me something you have done.