Sunday 3 July 2011

Penguin of the month award

Welcome everyone today I will reveal the penguin of the month award to all of you. I had a lot of entries and there were 2 penguins that stood out. Well these 2 penguins have a difference of 1 vote to win or lose. Ok time to tell you guys the winner. Drum roll please DUNN DUNN the winner is puffguy3.... He won this by only one point and in second place was cena12121. Saraapril was not so popular. Ok so join us next month to see the winner of penguin of the month award.
Congrats puffguy3.
INFO: All this writing will be gone by next month so maybe copy it if you like this post.

2 comments:

Drakeperry1 said...

Wow, thanks Spike91347! This is really cool! Oh, and I know you are awaiting my response about if you can join my blog's crew and I will say that I am still thinking about it. Thanks and waddle on!

Spike91347 said...

Your well come Drakeperry1 I love your blog you and puffguy3 are doing.